Monday, June 9, 2008

Palfreyman Family Reunion 2008








This was a very funfilled event; we did alot from Hiking, Bowling, Relaxing and we even pulled together a "Snipe Hunt." It was a great weekend and I got really close with my family members and I also enjoyed bringing my "SOUL SISTA" Kirstynn Snelson. Auntie Chalan pulled this all together and I was EXTREMELY impressed with all the fun, food, and good times...thanks "Challypoo!" I can't wait to see what Caleb and Emilee have in store for 2009




2 comments:

Emilee said...

Oaky,
I'm starting to feel a little pressure here. How in the "heck" are Caleb and I suppose to live up to Chalan's reunion legacy?

Chalan said...

Glad you had fun! I really can't take too much credit- good family makes for a good time, :) Cute pics. Also, fun social dance pictures- cool, i didn't know you took that class. Also, sorry Eric left- he is cute. Funny photo of your dad- kinda scary, :)