Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last Day of School

Me, Samea, and Jessica

My goodness the years are starting to fly by, I cant believe my sophomore year is over. It’s so crazy to think that I’ll be a junior in high school. As a kid I looked at people in high school and thought, “ Wow they’re so grown up, and they know just what they are doing with their lives.” I laugh about it now because I am so far from being ‘all grown up’ I’m just living everyday as it comes and making the most of it. But enough with the sentimental stuff. On the last day of school I signed yearbooks, went to Hogi Yogi for lunch and spent a womping 5 ½ hours at the Spanish Fork Library Park. (Don’t ask me why haha.) Then once night hit I was off to an end of the year party in WoodlandHills. It was a super awesome day!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Unfortunately time just keeps get faster and faster. Savor the moments each day. It looks like your last day of school was a lot of fun.