Saturday, May 3, 2008

Squashmore aka (sophomore) pRoM






Prom was so fun. Jace Kelly my date came and picked me up and we got bombarted with the flashes of cameras (I guess that's what he guessed for asking the oldest girl haha.) We got away from the Poparatzi we went to eat at Macaroni Grill, it's one of my favorites. We then hit the prominade and did pictures; the actual dance was at Salem Pond, they had horse drawn carriage rides and an indoor/outdoor dance floors. My favorite part was dancing under the stars, i'm a sucker for things under the stars. After the dance we went and played gamecube all in all it was a great 1st Prom and I hope I am lucky enough to have 2 more.

3 comments:

Kevon and Megan said...

Aubrey - You look so beautiful in your prom dress, I've been waiting for these pics, glad you finally got them on. Sounds like a really fun night. I'm sure the boys will be fighting over you for the next 2proms =)

Tahsha said...

too stinkin cute cinderella! You looked fantastic!

mattandmarcee said...

Aubrey, you make such a cute couple!! You look like the princess all the girls want to be! Looks like you had a fun time, you are so cute and fun, we sure love seeing all the fun things you are doing.