Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look Out Dancing with the Stars!!!!







I took social dance as an elective this year and I loved it! It's just a class where you learn the basics of Ballroom; this semester I learned the Waltz, Foxtrot, Triple Swing, and Cha-Cha. It's the FUNNEST class; the last week of school was our performance for the parents and whatever students came. My class did the Waltz (I'm in the black and white dress) and the Triple Swing (I'm in the blue shirt). Our Triple Swing had a 50's theme and it was definately my favorite to perform. I'm taking Socail Dance 2 next year and I can't wait!!!!!!








1 comment:

Emilee said...

That is so awesome you could take social dance in high school. It is a class I always wish I would have taken. I know Caleb took it in college and loved it. It looks like it was a great class.